But I understand. You gave up everything you had to find me. And you found me broken. It's hard for you.

River ,'Safe'

If the Apocalypse Comes, Beep Me

Birth, death, illness, new job, vacation...if it's happening to you and you want us to know about it, post it here. These threads are intended for announcements only. Want to offer sympathy or congratulations, or talk about anything? Take it to Natter. Any natter here will be deleted.

First Previous Recent

smonster - Jan 09, 2021 9:16:44 am PST #5549 of 5550
All that and Lynda Carter too. - WindSparrow

Hey loves! I am running my monthly reparations through direct giving fundraiser and could use your help. If you’ve gotten your stimulus check and have a little to spare, please consider donating. [link]

And whether or not you can donate, it’s super helpful for those of you on fb to go to the post on my profile and heart, comment, and/or share. It boosts views and increases the likelihood of donations. Thank you!

Cass - Jan 18, 2021 9:50:44 am PST #5550 of 5550
Bob's learned to live with tragedy, but he knows that this tragedy is one that won't ever leave him or get better.

As a heads up, if peeps saw me seeming really weird on Facebook or noticed I wasn't around a lot, my thyroid was unregulated and my electrolytes were all over the place during the last couple of months. It made me make no sense and Not Be Myself especially near the end of December.

Over the course of being ill and having uncontrolled anxiety attacks, it got to the point where work people checked on me on the 29th, went to grab some food, and when they returned, I was having a focal point (like I was on pause completely) seizure when they got back.

I had my first ever grand mal seizure on the way to the hospital. I was hospitalized about a week and I had several petit mal and grand mal seizures in the first few days. My family didn't even know where I was for a couple of days. My sister flew down from Tahoe. I wasn't even myself for real until super early the morning of the 4th and I was released later that day to seek neurology care (there isn't a neurology department in my local hospital).

So after I was released, family drove me to a University ER that is known for their quality of care and specialists. I will be seeing their Epilepsy Clinic and Behavioral Health virtually and I still need an EEG. Because of the Covid crisis, I was not admitted. That is why the virtual Epilepsy Clinic and not inpatient. I was considered stable enough to be on my own. I stayed with family (who are awesome) for a few days anyway. Been back home since Friday before last.

But all signs point to it being my salt dropping super low and electrolytes doing the wacky. I am taking my thyroid meds, which've been upped and should be re-regulated soon. I am still needing to regulate my water intake, have electrolyte tablets that I use in my water and have a free for all on salt.

First Previous Recent