I just said that you're pretty. Even when you're covered in...engine grease, you're... No, especially, especially when you're covered in engine grease.

Simon ,'Jaynestown'

Goodbye and Good Riddance 2004: Well, I Wasn't Expecting That.  

Every year we watch the Charlie Brown special, do the Snoopy dance, wish everybody a Merry Christmukkah, and thank our Secret Santas in the good riddance thread. Which is this one, in case you were wondering. Oh, and 2004? Don't think we've forgotten about you.

Next Last Recent

DXMachina - Dec 08, 2004 11:55:13 pm PST #1 of 962
You always do this. We get tipsy, and you take advantage of my love of the scientific method.

Acknowledge your Seekrit Santas and bitch about 2004 here...

Stephanie - Dec 09, 2004 1:52:20 am PST #2 of 962
Trust my rage

Can i be happy for 2004?

DXMachina - Dec 09, 2004 2:18:35 am PST #3 of 962
You always do this. We get tipsy, and you take advantage of my love of the scientific method.

If you like.

Frankenbuddha - Dec 09, 2004 6:47:13 am PST #4 of 962
"We are the Goon Squad and we're coming to town...Beep! Beep!" - David Bowie, "Fashion"

Top 5?

YES! Indeed #5.

I've had a hit or miss year. Some really good; some nsm. I'd like the nsm to go away please. Thanks.

Connie Neil - Dec 09, 2004 7:09:24 am PST #5 of 962
brillig

Such a nice thread. Such a pretty title.

It's been a year. More hospitalizations, more health setbacks, but, for a change, we might have found the actual cause of something instead of just treating symptoms. Love them drug side effects.

Mad props and heartfelt thanks to all the Buffistas who have comforted me and kept me sane.

Lilty Cash - Dec 09, 2004 8:01:06 am PST #6 of 962
"You see? THAT's what they want. Love, and a bit with a dog."

Hello, new thread!

I'm putting a prezzie in the mail today! I hope it makes it in time!

Deena - Dec 09, 2004 9:40:39 am PST #7 of 962
How are you me? You need to stop that. Only I can be me. ~Kara

I have finally decided what my secret santee is getting, but it will probably be late getting there since I now have to purchase it, wrap it and mail it and some of it is coming from the interweb. I may send it in two parts.

Anne W. - Dec 09, 2004 9:45:39 am PST #8 of 962
The lost sheep grow teeth, forsake their lambs, and lie with the lions.

The gift for my giftee should (I hope) be done in a few days.

This year has had mixed reviews as far as I'm concerned.

beathen - Dec 09, 2004 10:51:59 am PST #9 of 962
Sure I went over to the Dark Side, but just to pick up a few things.

I already sent my gift. I needed to get that done first so I could figure out with the heck I'm getting my family. I think it's all picked out but I just have to buy the stuff.

2004, in a quick blurb, seemed just that - a blip on the radar and me scratching my head saying "Where the hell did the year go?"

Next Last Recent