Hell, I don't know. If I had wanted schooling, I'da gone to school.

Jayne ,'Ariel'

Buffista Fic: It Could Be Plot Bunnies  

Where the Buffistas let their fanfic creative juices flow. May contain erotica.

Next Last Recent

Connie Neil - Sep 17, 2002 8:02:10 pm PDT #1 of 10001
brillig

Ah, the first post in the Fic thread. mmmm.

Would that I had a piece of fic to post to inaugerate, but V!Giles proceeds apace.

Elena - Sep 17, 2002 8:05:42 pm PDT #2 of 10001
Thanks for all the fish.

connie, I was thinking about a follow-up to Steam. You know what? It could fit in fantastically well with canon...

Spike and Anya fuck, and Xander is heartbroken not just because of Anya, but because of Spike. And part of Spike's reasoning has to do with misery over Buffy and longing for Xander. And put all of these crazy kids together and you have HELL of a story.

I think you should do it. For the pubic public good.

P.M. Marc - Sep 17, 2002 8:09:14 pm PDT #3 of 10001
So come, my friends, be not afraid/We are so lightly here/It is in love that we are made; In love we disappear

Know what? I'm gonna post part-fucking-one.

Connie Neil - Sep 17, 2002 8:10:32 pm PDT #4 of 10001
brillig

For the pubic public good.

Dammit, Elena, I'm on a phone call. How am I supposed to explain to this poor guy working on his email that I'm laughing at rude puns?

Edit: Hm, quoted text does not carry over typeovers. Hm.

Poor Xander, feeling unloved and abandoned and everyone's getting nooky but him. I'll have to look over that confrontation scene again.

Rebecca Lizard - Sep 17, 2002 8:11:32 pm PDT #5 of 10001
You sip / say it's your crazy / straw say it's you're crazy / as you bicycle your soul / with beauty in your basket

Of what, PMM? Yr Dammed Epic I have heard allusions to, but have no actual idea what it's about?

Elena - Sep 17, 2002 8:14:03 pm PDT #6 of 10001
Thanks for all the fish.

Oooh, yes, connie. Look at the confrontation scene. Sense the pent up sexual tension.

P.M. Marc - Sep 17, 2002 8:14:40 pm PDT #7 of 10001
So come, my friends, be not afraid/We are so lightly here/It is in love that we are made; In love we disappear

Yep. Part One of the DE.

P.M. Marc - Sep 17, 2002 8:15:08 pm PDT #8 of 10001

Steph L. - Sep 17, 2002 8:17:36 pm PDT #9 of 10001
Apparently if you're enough of a power nerd, there is nothing that cannot be flowcharted.

Know what? I'm gonna post part-fucking-one.

La la la, would love to beta part 2...

Next Last Recent