We can come by between classes. Usually I use that time to copy over my class notes with a system of different colored pens. But it's been pointed out to me that that's, you know...insane.

Willow ,'Showtime'

Nillytown

Ever need that one important bit of information, but just couldn't seem to find it? Nilly probably has it. Or she might Nilly it. Important posts, show discussions, and other relevant information can be found here.

Next Last Recent

Nilly - Sep 17, 2002 11:27:10 pm PDT #1 of 213
Swouncing

Buffy Season 4 - The Freshman, Living Conditions, The Harsh Light of Day, Fear, Itself, Beer Bad, Wild at Heart, The Initiative, Pangs, Something Blue, Hush, Doomed, A New Man, The 'I' in Team, Goodbye Iowa, This Year's Girl, Who Are You?, Superstar, Where the Wild Things Are, New Moon Rising, The Yoko Factor, Primeval, Restless.

Angel Season 1 - City of (Pilot), Lonely Hearts, In the Dark, I Fall to Pieces, Rm w/a Vu, Sense & Sensitivity, Bachelor Party, I Will Remember You, Hero, Parting Gifts, Somnambulist, Expecting, She, I've Got You Under My Skin, The Prodigal, The Ring, Eternity, Five by Five, Sanctuary, War Zone, Blind Date, To Shanshu in L.A.

Nilly - Sep 17, 2002 11:27:28 pm PDT #2 of 213
Swouncing

Buffy Season 5 - Buffy vs. Dracula, Real Me, The Replacement, Out of My Mind, No Place Like Home, Family, Fool for Love, Shadow, Listening to Fear, Into the Woods, Triangle, Checkpoint, Blood Ties, Crush, I Was Made to Love You, The Body, Forever, Intervention, Tough Love, Spiral, The Weight Of The World, The Gift.

Angel Season 2 - Judgement, Are You Now Or Have You Ever Been?, First Impressions, Untouched, Dear Boy, Guise Will Be Guise, Darla, Shroud Of Rahmon, The Trial, Reunion, Redefinition, Blood Money, Happy Anniversary, Thin Dead Line, Reprise, Epiphany, Disharmony, Dead End, Belonging, Over The Rainbow, Through The Looking Glass, There's No Place Like Plrtz Glrb.

Nilly - Sep 17, 2002 11:27:50 pm PDT #3 of 213
Swouncing

Buffy Season 6 - Bargaining, After Life, Flooded, Life Serial, All the Way, Once More, With Feeling, Tabula Rasa, Smashed, Wrecked, Gone, Doublemeat Palace, Dead Things, Older and Far Away, As You Were, Hell's Bells, Normal Again, Entropy, Seeing Red, Villains, Two to Go (& Grave).

Angel Season 3 - Heartthrob, That Vision Thing, That Old Gang of Mine, Carpe Noctem, Fredless, Billy, Offspring, The Quickening, Lullaby, Dad,Birthday, Provider, Waiting in the Wings, Couplet, Loyalty, Sleep Tight, Forgiving, Double or Nothing, The Price, A New World, Benediction, Tomorrow.

Nilly - Sep 23, 2002 4:06:44 am PDT #4 of 213
Swouncing

Firefly premiere posts start in Matt the Bruins fan "Firefly: Josssssss Innnnn Spaaaaaaaaaaace!" Sep 20, 2002 8:10:51 pm EDT.

Nilly - Sep 25, 2002 3:03:12 pm PDT #5 of 213
Swouncing

BtVS S7 premiere, "Lessons", posts start in brenda m "Buffy 1: No, You're Not the Only Watcher" Sep 24, 2002 8:02:35 pm EDT

jengod - Sep 28, 2002 11:54:02 pm PDT #6 of 213

[cheap-nilly-knockoff]

Tim Minear posts in the Firefly thread start:

Tim Minear "Firefly: Josssssss Innnnn Spaaaaaaaaaaace!" Sep 27, 2002 8:25:45 pm EDT

[we-love-nilly!]

Nilly - Sep 29, 2002 1:03:38 am PDT #7 of 213
Swouncing

And they end in Tim Minear "Firefly: Josssssss Innnnn Spaaaaaaaaaaace!" Sep 27, 2002 9:05:49 pm EDT (no, wait, he did a few more, from here to there).

Firefly "Bushwhacked" posts start in Jess PMoon "Firefly: Josssssss Innnnn Spaaaaaaaaaaace!" Sep 27, 2002 8:22:19 pm EDT

[waves to jengod, loves her back]

Nilly - Sep 29, 2002 12:20:09 pm PDT #8 of 213
Swouncing

BtVS "Lessons" Anya, by our own original rocking Anya G, in Anya "Buffy 1: No, You're Not the Only Watcher" Sep 29, 2002 2:02:48 pm EDT

Nilly - Oct 05, 2002 11:14:18 pm PDT #9 of 213
Swouncing

BtVS "Beneath You" posts start in DXMachina "Buffy 1: No, You're Not the Only Watcher" Oct 1, 2002 8:01:51 pm EDT.

Next Last Recent